Saturday, March 3, 2007

Why did I start this Blog?

So why did I start this blog on parenting?
A number of reasons, actually. First of all, I can't tell you how many times me or my wife have been online this past year looking for answers to the numerous questions we have had. While our nervousness has somewhat subsided, (I still get real close to baby girl every night before I go to sleep to make sure she's breathing ok), we have done enough research over the past year to write several volumes of text. And for every place that says plan A is the best route to take, there's another telling you to take plan B. Parenting is a tough gig, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. And while what has worked for us might not work for you, I wanted to share my experiences in hopes that they might benefit someone. This will also be a good journal so to speak, that hopefully I can share with my children some day down the line. And finally my hope is that writing this will help me to become a better father and husband. I like to think I do a good job at both, but we can all improve. By writing my thoughts, experiences, and ideas, I will continue to become more conscious of living the way that I know I should. I would love to hear from visitors to this blog. Maybe you're a woman who wants to know what men are really thinking and why. (Its a lot easier to write those thoughts than speak them. Just ask my wife.) Ask away. Maybe you're a fellow father struggling with the same things that I do. I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to seeing you again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear colleague,
Extremely sorry for posting this in comment as there was no mail id provided.
I am requesting a link on behalf http://allaboutparenting.blogspot.com , an online gallery that focuses on highly collectable and one-of-a-kind articles by renowned writers and authors. We offer parents and families the opportunity to acquire unique knowledge for parenting. The site contains articles about pregnancy, parenting and many problems which parents generally face.
I believe our site would appeal to the same audience that visits yours and vice versa. Please consider adding a link to http://allaboutparenting.blogspot.com on your site. I would appreciate your letting me know whether you are accepting new links, and/or when the link is posted.
For your convenience, I have provided a title, description and keywords below, as well the code for an HTML text link.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Deepti Singh
Deepti1516@gmail.com

Parenting
Tips & tricks for better Parenting
http://allaboutparenting.blogspot.com

Keywords Parenting, Pregnancy